A potential client had acquired a dental practice and was moving it to a new office with a new name. His primary concern was getting off to a running-start with great marketing and effective business processes, because you only get one chance at at great first impression (and he had taken out a big loan).
The client had never owned his own practice and was guided by his bank to see professional business help. He reached out to practice management, dental marketing, and accounting experts. None of these experts "clicked" for him and provided the type of comprehensive approach that he was really looking for. This is when he approached OnwardDental.
1. Established The New Practice Identity And Growth Objectives
2. Optimized PPO Contracting Based On The Goals Of the Practice
3. Updated The Practice Fee Schedule
4. Increased The Overall Volume of New Patients And Active Patients
5. Improved Hygiene Recare Systems
6. Implemented A Case Acceptance Business System
7. Improved Online Reputation, Citations, & Reviews
This case study is a singular snapshot of how OnwardDental worked with this particular client. It is not an indication of future programs or service offerings. OnwardDental is not warranting, guaranteeing, or projecting future outcomes for other clients. OnwardDental cannot be responsible for the overall success of your dental practice.